Forum

Introduce Yourself ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Introduce Yourself | Filmmakers, Animators, Producers, Writers, etc.

The Film Festival Network
(@chris)
Member Admin

Take some time to introduce yourself to The Film Festival Network Community. This page will remain here beyond the festival, so make it count. It's brand new now, but this will be the main stop for broad networking amongst the Film Festival Network. Who are you? What do you do? Where are you from? Professional goals? Share whatever you want! Just make sure to utilize this, and come out with some connections. Connections make the magic happen in the film industry.

Topic starter Posted : 06/01/2021 5:25 pm
douimette
(@douimette)

Hello, this is David Ouimette, and Tristan is my film

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2021 1:35 am
NonieShiverick
(@nonieshiverick)

Hi!  I'm Nonie Shiverick, the writer and producer of "Scales," the first film in block 2.  I'm originally from Ohio, though I've lived everywhere.  Loving all the films I've watched so far!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2021 2:21 am
Bailey Haworth
(@bailey-haworth)

Hello! My names Bailey Haworth, I was co-creator of the film String Cheese. My best friend Brandon Bruce Carmona and I spent covid quarantine having fun and putting our minds together to create the short. We are excited and honored to have been selected for this festival and we are currently enjoying our time watching everyones incredible work! If anyone has any questions about the film we would love to answer them and we hope you all enjoy our work!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/01/2021 5:47 am
Dashryder56
(@dashryder56)

Hey guys!  I'm Joe Reilly, director of The Lake Parasite, first movie in Official Selection block 1.  All the movies look great so far, very impressive quality selections!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2021 5:01 am
anagrethelsolis1
(@anagrethelsolis1)

Hello guys! My name is Ana Grethel Solis, director, co-writer, and lead of "You Can't Move" or "No Te Puedes Mover"  (found in official selections, block 1). Very honored and excited to be here! The films look amazing!

I am a Panamanian-American filmmaker and will soon be moving to back to NYC. Would love to connect there as well, if any of you are also in the city!

www.anagrethelsolis.com 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2021 5:36 am
Creature
(@creature)

@anagrethelsolis1 Hi Ana, nice to be here, I'm a screenwriter from Ireland but I'm based in Italy. I hope this forum encourages some international cooperation 👌

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2021 6:02 am
ThePortugueseGirl
(@theportuguesegirl)

Hey guys, nice to meet you all. I'm a screenwriter from Portugal. I would love to get to know you all, share experiences and if possible some collaborations. 🙂

www.catarinacesar.weebly.com 

Catarina César

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2021 12:27 pm
drsnik
(@drsnik)

Hello all, I'm Justin aka Dr. Snik. Musician/Composer. i have been selected for my music video It's My Halloween Party (you can die if you want) in block 1 of the official Selections.

Dr. Snik: The Sonic Surgeon
Deep down in his dark labratory Dr. Snik, Sonic Surgeon, diagnoses, dissects and creates sonic monstrosities.
MUSIC for you fEARS...
https://snikczar.wixsite.com/dr-snik
https://drsnik.bandcamp.com/
http://www.youtube.com/c/DrSnikMusic

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/06/2021 9:23 pm
JustMakeGremlins3Already
(@justmakegremlins3already)

Hello hello, you marvelous loonies! My name is Matt and I'm the writer of "Massology" (found under this year's script finalists). Hit me up on instagram @mkenny34 if that's your thing. Can't wait to watch all of your amazing projects and send virtual flowers. Congrats on the official selections everyone!

Currently playing - "Everybody Party Tonight" by Cobra Man

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2021 6:46 am
Jane T
(@jane-t)

Hi!  I'm Jane Tumminello from New Jersey.  So thrilled that my script The Dark Offer was selected as a finalist.  Congrats to everyone.  The films are really great!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/06/2021 12:58 pm
Theofrancocci
(@theofrancocci)

Hey everyone! This is Theo Francocci. I’m in Italian filmmaker based in Los Angeles. You can find my film “Wholeheartedly” in block one, it’s a drama short about women empowerment I wrote for my sister. So! I go ahead and drop some links on the social section - Find me there! Can’t wait to watch your movies! 👋 

Theo Francocci

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/07/2021 3:42 am
kheckler
(@kheckler)

Congratulations to all of the nominees, finalist and winners on the 2021 International Diversity Film Festival! Keep up the great work you are all doing! 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/08/2021 3:17 am
EdgarGC
(@edgargc)

Hello everyone, I’m Edgar Garcia Chavez writer/director/editor in the pacific Northwest. My short film is titled “Black & White”. The film dissects the Webster’s Collegiate Dictionary’s definitions of the words Black and White – to prove how historically, the meanings of the words have been engrained with very specific connotations in relation to race and ethnicity. It is the last film in Block 1.

I'm always open to collaboration and looking forward to seeing your amazing films!

https://www.instagram.com/edgargc_03/

This post was modified 2 months ago by EdgarGC
ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/08/2021 9:15 pm
Share: